Benefit from our expertise and comprehensive experience from a wide range of industries.
With various specialist seminars, modular certificate courses and concrete simulation exercises, we at Verismo Academy offer numerous qualification opportunities in the areas of Risk, Security, Business Continuity and Crisis Management, as well as Information Security.
Our training program has a modular structure and offers you the opportunity to put together individual seminars according to your level of knowledge and interests. It is important to us not only to teach you theory, but also to give you the opportunity to practice what you have learned using concrete examples and to exchange ideas with your professional colleagues.
Working in small groups of maximum 15 people promotes dialogue and direct exchange with our experts.
In the download of our seminar brochure you can find all the courses at a glance: Seminar brochure Verismo Academy 2020
At Verismo Academy we offer the following certificate courses and further education opportunities:
Risk Management for insurance intermediaries
- Risk Management for Insurance Broker (15 hours according to the legal obligation for further training for insurance broker)
- Security is more than perimeter protection and access control: Seminar Security Management with individual consolidation
- Security Controlling: Basic Course Security Measurement – Module 1 of the seminar series Security Controlling
- Safe when traveling: International and Travel Security – Business Travel and Postings, Module 1 of the seminar series Travel Security
Business Continuity Management
- Keep the Company Running – but how? Business Continuity Management Compact Course
- Concrete solutions for Business Continuity Management: Business Continuity Management advanced course taking into account ISO 22301:2019
- Does the Business Continuity and Crisis Management really work in an emergency? Audit of the Business Continuity and Crisis Management by Internal Revision
- Confident behavior in a crisis: Crisis Communication – theory and practice, module 1 of the seminar series Crisis Communication
Information Security Management
- How do I protect my data effectively? Examination of the Information Security Management according to ISO 27001
Click on the interactive graphic to learn more about your desired seminar.
The regular seminars take place in our beautiful and idyllically located seminar center in Haßloch, Germany. Originally a grain mill, the building, was built in 1745, has been tastefully, ecologically and according to the specifications of the preservation authorities, extensively renovated and revived as Centrum Obermühle.
Depending on demand, we also offer seminars at selected locations in Austria and Switzerland, or conveniently at your company.