We provide you with an overview of the digitalization of your crisis and event management!
Our society and technology have changed enormously in the past two decades and, due to the Corona pandemic, especially in the past year. New technologies and digitalization are affecting all areas of our society and economy.
With a digitalization assessment, we help you obtain an overview of the existing systems, develop a vision for the future and, based on a GAP analysis, create a rough concept for implementing the vision for the future.
This assessment is conducted by our experienced experts in crisis management, risk management, project management, information technology, and Office 356.
The following are the goals of our Digitization Assessment:
The assessment in three steps
Based on the known representation, this first step is to capture the details of the technical systems available today. For this process, we will propose a proven structured approach that covers the core issues of each tool.
The following topics will be covered:
- Review and evaluation of existing documents
- Organizational framework (organizational units involved, decision-making structures, competencies of the units)
- Processes used to obtain and process information
- Supporting technical aids (tools) and their technological status with regard to modern implementation
- Status of the implementation of Office 365 and Teams
This survey should also record the extent to which these conditions exist at headquarters or also at branch offices.
In the next project step, the ideas for the design of the future process in the field of incident and crisis management should be collected. This round should provide an opportunity for those involved in the “incident and crisis management” field of activity to express their ideas for a future process flow.
Based on the ideas expressed so far, these ideas could include the following points:
- Usability in day-to-day incident and crisis management
- Optimization of existing processes and the associated process costs through usability for neighboring areas, such as BCM, insurance and risk management, etc.
- Lowest possible training effort for all persons not directly involved in the process
- Uniform accessibility for all required documents
- Use of the entire application without media discontinuity
- Decentralized usage options
- Usability on a wide range of end devices
In the next step of the project, the current situation is compared with the target situation using an agile approach and compiled in the framework of the rough concept.
In the rough concept, the essential elements of an imagined future situation are laid down. This rough concept will contain the following elements:
- GAP analysis
- Weakness analysis
- TARGET / ACTUAL comparison
- Listing of expected benefits (key performance indicators)
- Optimization of existing processes and specific benefits of the involved areas
- Project planning to achieve the TARGET state
- Expenditure estimation of the individual project steps
- Determination of the required project resources
The digitization assessment contains only the content described above and is without prejudice to the subsequent implementation. We will be happy to submit a separate offer for this based on the results from the assessment.
In addition to our consulting services, we also offer seminars on risk management, security management, continuity management (BCM), crisis management, crisis communication and information security and data protection